Friday, May 2, 2008

In the Throes of Being Awakened



This Jesus is a real shit disturber when it comes to him addressing, ‘religion is but a symptom of a dis-ease, not the disease itself.’

I was reading more of Jeff’s thoughts over at,
Losing My Religion: Re-Thinking Church and how he is trying to process things that have and are continuing to unfold in his life, cool thing is imo I see him along with SO many being processed, and in spite of the night mare that this has and is setting into motion, so much clarity is being birthed and not as a result of some new religious fad-fix-buzz-high, but because of the Lover of our soul!

I read this from
Oz Chambers this morning and because of Jeff asking this poignant question ‘Am I just completely jaded? Have I totally lost my passion?’ I thought it fit in here so beautiful.

Rich

No comments: