Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Work


Here is another link I discovered that so compliments what I was trying to hammer out in my previous posts.
In reading from a new blog I accidentally discovered, I came across these delightful thoughts this morning that pointed to this
blog.

More and more I am beginning to see-experience the reality of those words of Jesus Christ, 'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they SHALL SEE God'!
The pureness of His heart ever draws me into seeing in mere glimpses, but none the less, a beauty, a Majesty of wonder, so intense is it my breath is almost extinguished. This unfathomable Love so pure, so unstained from any and all conditions. It opens up a closed down heart, mine, it begins to breathe in deep His very breath, I am being awakened, I am His son~Abba Papa, I LOVE you!

Rich

No comments: