Monday, March 10, 2008

Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!: Fellowship in my life


Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!: Fellowship in my life

Hi Jim,

I'm tracking here with you in that which you are hammering out, and maybe much more to the point of how Father IS processing you and countless others.
Soon, I hope maybe later today I hope to put some additional musings up on my blog re: this as well as so many other things that touch all of our lives to one degree or another.
It is a wonder to me in seeing through out the earth the awakening taking place in hearts that belong to Him, our Father. I see this being in direct fulfillment of Jesus saying, 'I will build my Church, and nothing will be able to prevent this.'

Peace to you in the midst of being processed,
Rich

I intended to post this on my other blog, sorry about that.
http://andthenlifehappened.blogspot.com/

No comments: