Monday, February 6, 2012

Living Loved

I mentioned to a friend I bumped into the other day as I was out for my morning walk around the river, its truly amazing as we continue to be awakened to the incredible reality that God emphatically does love us and really likes and enjoys our company.

The infusion of His love awakens our senses to things of such intense wonder and beauty that were there all of the time but sadly missed.
I am finding that I no longer need for God to do something supernatural to make others aware that He does exist. I continue to revel in the sobering and yet intoxicating infusion of his unconditional love
, which frees me to be as he was in this world, one more time all over again God touching caring for this world of people living and breathing and loving through me.


Rich




























No comments: