Sunday, November 20, 2011

Covert Complicity

I love it when you hear something that resonates within you bearing witness to the truth you are seeing and growing in. Such was that in listening to a recent pod cast over at the Family Media site. You can listen to it here; Feeling Exploited http://frmpodcast.wordpress.com/

It’s not the whole pod cast that spoke to me but if you start roughly at 24 minutes into it you’ll get the gist of what leaped out at me. I especially loved where Loren attests to how much religion is in us. I shared this with my wife and we both agreed in how wonderful it will be if and when Loren decides to see just how deep this rabbit hole of religion really goes, meaning, yes religion is very much within us all, but; what is the impetus of what we call religion?


Rich

No comments: